We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team!
Sidewalk transforms the customer journey. We build long term relationships with our clients to help them achieve their business objectives by orchestrating and implementing a powerful digital marketing strategy, based on the Sitecore platform.
We love what we do and we thriving to get better every day. As a result of our growth, we are looking for a test automation engineer.
· Setting up the test automation environment (tooling, processes, …)
· Automate tests based on the customer journey
· Test planning and documentation
· Log and manage issues
· Evaluation and reporting of test results
· Utilize Agile methodologies and test-driven development techniques
· Work in a team with project managers, business analysts and developers to deliver the projects on time and bug free
· Take ownership of your projects to deliver qualitative test scripts with a positive team spirit.
· Experience in web application (cross-browser, mobile, …) test automation
· Selenium, C#, Visual Studio, …
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, team player
· An eye for detail and a passion for optimisation
· Demonstrated skills in analysis, organization, adapting solutions to complex business situations, problem solving, and testing software solutions
· Sitecore experience is a big plus but we're here to help and you'll get a Sitecore certification training!
· Full time contract
· We work at our offices in Ghent or Edegem
· Flexible working hours, with the ability to work from home
· Full blown salary package:
o Hospitalisation insurance
o Group insurance
o Cronos cares package
o We pay your internet connection at home
o Mobile subscription
o Company car & fuel card
· Certification and training: let us know your goals and ambition, we'll guide you
· Cool team with guys & girls of all ages
· Free lunch and fruit every day (and cookies!)
Send us your motivation and contact details via email@example.com and we will be happy to contact you!